The Farmington Libraries will be joining Library Connection, Inc. (LCI) on Wednesday, November 16.
- Your library account will automatically transfer
- Your holds will automatically transfer
- Your checked-out items will automatically transfer
- Your reading history will not transfer
Why is the library moving to a library consortium?
There are many reasons, including:
- LCI's user-friendly and shared online catalog
- Farmington will join our neighboring LCI consortium libraries including Avon, Bristol, Burlington, New Britain, Plainville and West Hartford.
- 1.2 million more items are available for borrowing via other LCI libraries
We will be closed November 15 for the final information transfer.
DO NOT place holds November 13 until we reopen on November 16. This is because our information will be doing a final transfer and we don’t want your hold to get lost!
More Information - https://www.farmingtonlibraries.org/migration