JUNE 20 - AUGUST 20
ADULT SUMMER READING
STARTING JUNE 20 call, email or visit the Information Desk at the Main Library to register.
CALL, EMAIL OR VISIT the Information Desk so we can track your progress. Just let us know what tasks you've completed!
Kids' Place Summer Reading
The Summer Reading program officially runs from June 20 - August 20, you can register and start logging your reading on June 20th.
Preschool log: Check off each box as you accomplish the activity.
School-age logging: Type in how many days you did any reading on our online program. You can make your entries daily, weekly, etc. - whatever works best for your family. You can also accomplish special missions we created and play games on the site. (Don't want to go online this summer? Feel free to keep track on paper and just email or call us with your information and we can enter it for you!)
Preschool log - Drop off your log or send us a picture of it by August 20th. Every preschool log returned by this date earns you a free book and a ticket for a chance to win a prize basket!
School-age - Enter all of your days read and complete any missions by August 20th. Earn a free book for reading at least 30 days. Spin the prize wheel at 15, 30, 45 and 60 days. Also, every 5 days read AND every mission accomplished on the online program earns you a ticket for your chance to win one of several special prizes at the end of the summer!!
We are here to help! For more information, please stop by or call the library at 860-673-6791 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teen Summer Reading
- Register for our online program here or call us for help.
- This year, you will be completing a bingo sheet! You may still use ReadSquared to log your reading hours, but it does not count towards the tickets for summer reading prizes.
- Your goal is to complete rows on your bingo sheet!
- As you complete tasks on the bingo sheet, check them off. (Don't want to go online this summer? Feel free to keep track on paper and just email or call us with your information and we can enter it for you!)
- For each completed row (horizontal, vertical or diagonal), gain 5 tickets into our Teen Summer Reading Giveaway.
- Complete 1, 6, and 12 rows to gain prizes along with your tickets!
- Visit the library to receive your prize(s) and assign your tickets to Giveaway Boxes!