If you're interested in donating books please follow the guidelines below set up by The Friends of the Library.
Books must be in excellent condition, free of dust, mildew, no torn pages/covers and published after 2015 (except for classics)
As you collect books for donation, consider these rules:
- No adult hardcover fiction books before 2015.
- No travel guides, finance, medical/health/diet books before 2015.
- No computer books, ‘IDIOTS’ & ‘DUMMIES’ books before 2015.
- No audiocassettes, CDs, DVDs or VHS tapes (except GREAT COURSES)
- No magazines, encyclopedias or Reader’s Digest books
- No large sets of books
Please do not place donations in the book drop or leave them outside. You can drop off your donations to the Main Library.
Find out more by visiting The Friends page.