We are very grateful for your donations. Without your generosity, we would not be able to raise money as we do at our yearly book sales and BOOK NOOK, which benefit all the many library we all enjoy.
Based on our experience with donations, we do have to impose some guidelines as to age and condition of books. Books must be in excellent condition: no missing or torn dust jackets, clean, no dust, no yellowed or mildewed edges/pages, not basement or attic stored.
As you collect books for donation, consider these rules:
- Newer fiction adult hardcover, preferably after 2015
- Older books on history or biographies are acceptable, but must be clean and not yellowed
- No travel guides, finance, medical, health or diet books before 2017
- No computer books, “IDIOTS’ & “DUMMIES’ books before 2017
- No audio cassettes, record albums, CDs, DVDs (except Great Course & Books on CD)
- No magazines, encyclopedias or sets of books such as Time-Life
Please take book donations to the Main Library, 6 Monteith Drive during regular library hours. Please limit your donations to 2 bags or boxes at each visit.