1. Treat Everyone With Respect
- Harassment, intimidation, and interference with library staff, patrons, volunteers, and others within the library space is prohibited.
2. Inside Voices and Low Sound for Devices
- Due to the nature of the library space, noise level is required to be low. Loud speaking and use of digital devices is not allowed. Patrons will be asked to quiet down and lower volume/possibly use headphones for devices at discretion of library staff.
3. Respect the Library Space and Property
- Do not damage or use library materials and furniture in ways they are not intended.
- Clean up after yourself
4. Please Walk
- For the safety of yourself and others no running or horseplay is allowed.
5. No Food And Please Clean Up After Yourself
- Keep your space clean.
6. All drinks must have lids
- To protect library materials and technology, all drinks must have lids.
7. Keep Your Hands to Yourselves
- No public displays of affection, roughhousing, and inappropriate touching allowed.
8. KEEP NOISY ACTIVITY TO THE TEEN SPACE
- While Teens are welcome to use other parts of the library, we ask for conversations to be kept in the Teen Space to respect the quiet study areas.
IF THESE RULES ARE NOT FOLLOWED AND LIBRARY STAFF HAVE APPROACHED INDIVIDUALS OR A GROUP THREE (3) TIMES, THE INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE LIBRARY FOR THE DAY.
Teen Space is RESERVED for Teens Monday-Friday 2:30pm-5:30pm.